With such a soft shape, definition is key so slim your cheeks with a frame slightly wider than the broadest part of your face. Soft but angular styles will pull your temple higher, lengthening your face and breaking up the roundness. A double brow style also pulls the eye area away from the mouth, giving you a more defined shape overall.
• Go for a frame that is wider than you face. Some frames come in different sizes, so opt for the largest frame.
• Stay away from round frames and opt for angular silhouettes instead. Square and rectangular frames fit the bill.
• Embellished and branded arms will accent a frame, giving a round face more definition.
• For guys, solid acetate framework in dark colours and prints will keep things masculine and create a defined outline.
• Embellishment and gradient lenses in soft ambers and purple hues are ideal mixed with cat-eyed and rectangular frames for a female silhouette.
• Wayfarer frames hold a unisex appeal with bold prints and colours packing a punch and complimenting a round face.
BROWSE SUNGLASSES FOR ROUND FACE SHAPES