Ray-Ban's pioneering Tech Collection offers the very cutting edge of eyewear. It’s the most technologically advanced range from Ray-Ban.
Style and technology have always gone hand in hand with the inimitable Ray-Ban. Ray-Ban delivered the goods over seventy years ago creating the very first anti-glare sunglasses to the world’s ace pilots. Ray-Ban has continued in this quest to create the greatest eyewear in the world and this collection celebrates its greatest feats. This world class collection contains the Carbon Fibre and Carbon Lite lines which contain the most advanced pieces that Ray-Ban have to offer.
The Ray-Ban Tech collection focuses on researching and developing the most technological and innovative aspect of the brand. The result of this patented process is a frame that is extremely lightweight, sturdy, flexible and exceptionally durable.
Carbon fibre frames are fitted with P3 PLUS and P3 lenses which combine superior polarization with high colour definition. Hydro-oleophobic lenses also repel water and grease allowing you to experience the full effect of these exceptional lenses.
Built for action these frames keep up with the pace and stay on your face through thick and thin.
Get with the program
• Ray-Ban’s slimmest wrap temples, the water-cut carbon sheet consists of 7 different layers of carbon fibres mixed with resin. While light and strong, the frames are flexible and high resistant.
• Monoblock hinges have no welding in the front frame to ensure they can survive a lifetime of opening and closing.
• The end pieces are rubber injected. An embossed Ray-Ban logo on the inside too creates a grip that ensures they only move when you want them to.
• P3 Plus and P3 lenses (in crystal and plastic respectively) - objects are crisp with high colour definition.
• Anti-reflective coatings. 100% UV protection and a shatter resistant hydro-oleophobic (water and oil repelling) coating.
• Non-polarised versions are also available in plastic and crystal, equipped with Ray-Ban’s legendary G-15®, B-15® and mirror lenses.